BECOME A SPONSOR
ASADS Virtual will not have exhibitor tables or face to face classroom at this time, however, we will continue to provide quality educational classes. To offset the cost of the new virtual operation we are adding a new voluntary category “Supporter”.
By going virtual, ASADS can offer the same quality educational series as we have done for years. We have done this by setting up an ASADS Virtual office to handle
virtual education through ZOOM. We will develop one quarter at a time and will add as the year progress. You will note all the courses presented, their time, and the CE activity. We also will have a new category – Supporters – on the web site which will list your organization with your link.
Our goal is to offset the cost of operations (speakers, support staff) of ASADS VIRTUAL by asking for a tax deductible Supporter donation of $1,000.00 for a 12
month listing on our web site. In addition to the changes, ASADS will be mailing out “swag” bags with t-shirts and marketing material presented by other supporters as well as your marketing material.
With ASADS virtual we can be more flexible and add more classes throughout the year with presenters from all over the country. Together we can:
- Recruit a speaker and support their topic as approved by ASADS;
- Support and suggest new topics, and
- Support scholarships for persons to attend the conference.
Your Support package includes:
- Visibility on the ASADS webpage and in the brochure by listing your
organization on our website page under the “Current
Exhibitors/Sponsor/Supporter” tab which includes your company’s logo;
- Marketing material sent to ASADS will be placed in all “swag” bags being
mailed to every participant;
- The opportunity to introduce the speaker (if applicable);
- Verbal acknowledgment of your support by the conference staff;
- Visibility on the opening of each virtual training session by PowerPoint;
- Identifying you as a supporter of the speakers, and
- BRANDING: Your logo will be featured in all the marketing materials.